Motorlap
Login

Adding sessions & session data/lap times???

Offline onym

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Adding sessions & session data/lap times???
« on: January 03, 2018, 04:09:07 AM »
Hi there I love the interface but I have a quick question. I was able to add a new car and a new track but now I'm trying to add session data, I have about 17 races that I need to add with full lap times, but I don't see where to add a session? Thanks in advance!
-racer todd

Offline MaTi

• +6/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Adding sessions & session data/lap times???
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 12:47:45 PM »
Hi there I love the interface but I have a quick question. I was able to add a new car and a new track but now I'm trying to add session data, I have about 17 races that I need to add with full lap times, but I don't see where to add a session? Thanks in advance!
-racer todd

Hi mate, sorry for the late ,what kind of data you have? We have a data importer (very early stage) , we can give you access but first, tell me more details about how do you record that 17 races, thanks!

Offline caco

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re:Adding sessions & session data/lap times???
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 12:10:47 AM »
I have interest in this tool to add sessions too! The story goes like this. I'm having trouble adding gauges to my kart racing. A gopro hero6 writes to chapters and when I try to join in dashware it does make a mistake, however, it extracts the information in the form of a separate .csv file in a folder. Would it be possible for the tool to allow you to join these .csv files in sequence to create a single telemetry file? Sorry for my terrible English.