Motorlap

English => Support => Topic aperto da: ktm250sx - Marzo 19, 2015, 12:17:30 pm

Titolo: Import from Racechrono
Inserito da: ktm250sx - Marzo 19, 2015, 12:17:30 pm
Can you show me how to import Racechrono sessions into Motorlap?
Titolo: Re: Import from Racechrono
Inserito da: MaTi - Marzo 19, 2015, 01:18:22 pm
Hi mate, this feature it's under beta stage and a bit hidden, you can try to import your session trought this link

https://www.motorlap.com/importer

Let me know if it works for you
Titolo: Re : Import from Racechrono
Inserito da: EricGlloq - Marzo 24, 2015, 08:12:46 am
My race chrono file are on RCZ format. have you any clue ?
Titolo: Re: Import from Racechrono
Inserito da: MaTi - Marzo 24, 2015, 09:03:12 pm
send me the file!
Titolo: Re: Import from Racechrono
Inserito da: Rebel072 - Luglio 15, 2015, 02:29:27 pm
send me the file!

I Could successful import via the “Session Importer” my first RaceChrono Lap in csv format
But just a single Lap. Next I try the entire session.
Single telemetry analysis works perfect. But if I compare with LabB of different driver it does not work. I is Autodromo Internacional do Algarve analyse LapA Rebel072 with LapB Melentinik.
Thanks for your support
Andres