Motorlap
Einloggen

Rendering Motorlap on Neptune Pine

Offline MattM

  • *
  • 4
  • +0/-0
    • Profil anzeigen
Rendering Motorlap on Neptune Pine
« am: November 07, 2016, 12:30:41 Nachmittag »
Hi, is there anything I can do to render Motorlap onto a Neptune Pine smartwatch so that all the data fits onto the screen correctly? The Neptune Pine is the perfect size to use on a motorcycle and I use this with RaceChrono at the moment which works well. I want to start using Motorlap as I prefer the video overlay options as well as the data avaiable on the website.

Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks
Matt
« Letzte Änderung: November 07, 2016, 12:35:49 Nachmittag von MattM »

Offline MattM

  • *
  • 4
  • +0/-0
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Rendering Motorlap on Neptune Pine
« Antwort #1 am: November 07, 2016, 01:03:22 Nachmittag »
As a workaround I can use 'high visibility black' but it would be awesome if I could use the blue and white options too. 

Many thanks