Motorlap
Einloggen

Import from Racechrono

Offline ktm250sx

  • *
  • 1
  • +0/-0
    • Profil anzeigen
Import from Racechrono
« am: März 19, 2015, 12:17:30 Nachmittag »
Can you show me how to import Racechrono sessions into Motorlap?

Offline MaTi

  • *****
  • 206
  • +6/-3
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Import from Racechrono
« Antwort #1 am: März 19, 2015, 01:18:22 Nachmittag »
Hi mate, this feature it's under beta stage and a bit hidden, you can try to import your session trought this link

https://www.motorlap.com/importer

Let me know if it works for you

Offline EricGlloq

  • *
  • 1
  • +0/-0
    • Profil anzeigen
Re : Import from Racechrono
« Antwort #2 am: März 24, 2015, 08:12:46 Vormittag »
My race chrono file are on RCZ format. have you any clue ?

Offline MaTi

  • *****
  • 206
  • +6/-3
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Import from Racechrono
« Antwort #3 am: März 24, 2015, 09:03:12 Nachmittag »
send me the file!

Offline Rebel072

  • *
  • 1
  • +0/-0
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Import from Racechrono
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 15, 2015, 02:29:27 Nachmittag »
send me the file!

I Could successful import via the “Session Importer” my first RaceChrono Lap in csv format
But just a single Lap. Next I try the entire session.
Single telemetry analysis works perfect. But if I compare with LabB of different driver it does not work. I is Autodromo Internacional do Algarve analyse LapA Rebel072 with LapB Melentinik.
Thanks for your support
Andres